Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Tomorrow is the day I leave for Close To My Heart's Leadership Conference in Long Beach CA. I'm so excited! Not only will I get to see some of the fun new things that will be coming out in the Fall/Winter Idea Book (it will be released for customers on September 1), learn some great new techniques in stamping and scrapbooking, but I get to spend time with all of my Close To My Heart friends. I will be staying with one of my team members and a CTMH friend that I met several years ago at an event. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job? Every month when I receive my commission check for my team sales and my personal sales, I am so thankful that I get to do something I love, with people I love, with high-quality products I love, and make such GREAT money doing it. Pictured is me with a team members from last years CTMH convention. She would not have been in my life without my CTMH business, and she is a great friend. I shared with you earlier the special that Close To My Heart is running this month. It's an AWESOME special ~ if you have every thought about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, now is the time. You can click on the Favorite Five link on the side of this page which will bring you to my website. Click on the Favorite Five picture on my website and it will show you all of the details on the special. If you are interested in signing up, it's EASY. Also on my website, just click 'Your Opportunities', scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the link to become a consultant, then fill out the online form. I will be gone for the next few days at the CTMH Leadership Conference, but when I return I will check to see if anyone has signed up and contact you RIGHT AWAY!

Have a great weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment