Thursday, September 3, 2009

Door Prize Winner!

And the winner is...... Christine Schultz! Congratulations Christine and thank you to everyone who stopped by the open house yesterday. I enjoyed visiting with all of you - Close To My Heart has brought such wonderful people into my life and I am a better person because of all of you.

Don drew the winning ticket this morning and I will have Don draw for the mystery hostess awards tonight after I add the tickets for those who purchased the September special, Stamp of the month, etc. So check back tomorrow to see if you are the winner!

Thank you also to my wonderful husband who brought home lunch for me, for Brian & Mindy for the treats and stopping by with Natalie, and for Michelle for checking in on me. Love you!

stamping hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment