Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Back!

Now hopefully you haven't thought that I disappeared - instead I have been creating and cutting paper for my workshops! Also last weekend was the scrapbooking event at the local college. We had 81 scrapbookers spend the day together! What a great time visiting with all of you.

I want to share with you one of the cards that we have been making this month with the September Stamp of the Month - Treasures. It is a beautiful stamp set with so many uses, and I love how this one turned out using the Twitterpatted paper pack (LOVE this paper pack!). The Treasures stamp set is only available thru September so if you haven't ordered it yet and you are interested, give me a call soon.


The next card workshop is on October 7th (morning) and October 8th (evening).


These are the 2 layouts for our October Scrapbooking workshop using the Jingle paper pack.
Hope you can join us on October 28th creating these special layouts- both morning and evening workshop times are available.

Enjoy the beautiful fall weekend and check back soon for more artwork,


2 comments:

  1. I thought I would pass this along for any readers who would like to stock up on scrapbook supplies for Halloween and Christmas scrapbooking…
    From now through the end of September, ScrapbookingAlley is having a 20% off sale everything in their store, plus no sales tax and free shipping and with no minimum order:
    --> Scrapbooking Alley Sale

    ReplyDelete