Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Monday and Around The Block

Hope you had a great weekend. We got together as a family to celebrate my big brothers birthday. Rich is my only brother, but isn't it amazing that no matter how old we get we still look up to our older sibling. It was fun to sit around the table with a cup of tea (most drink coffee, but I prefer tea!) and share memories of our growing up years. So many memories.


I was playing around with the stamp set "Around the Block" and I thought I would share one of the cards that I created. It was fun picking out which roof, door & window that I wanted to use and the colors. This set is only available this month, so call or email me if you would like to place an order.


stamping hugs,


1 comment:

  1. I like the stamp set "Around the Block". It's different. You can be so creative with that, whether it's a card or a layout for a page or two.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete