Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I pray that you have a wonderful day filled with beautiful memories. I am thankful for so many things and I enjoy the holiday especially because it gives me a day to stop everything and think about all of the wonderful blessings that I truly have. I am thankful for my loving family and friends, and for this wonderful country that we can live in so freely. For those who are serving in the military who provide us with this freedom. For our church and the fellowship. For CTMH and all of the wonderful people that I have met in the past 11 years - I am truly thankful for each and every one of you - you have blessed my life.

stamping hugs,

****************** Just a reminder***********************
There are only 6 DAYS LEFT IN STAMPAGANZA!
Yes, there are only 6 days left in Stampaganza. I don't want you to miss out on this great special - purchase 2 stamp sets and pick out a 3rd set for free! Also check out the retiring list of stamps on my website as some of my favorites will be retiring on December 31st. The retiring stamps also qualify for the special.

No comments:

Post a Comment