Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stampaganza!

I took the last couple of weeks off from blogging to catch up on artwork, cut LOTS of kits for the Christmas card workshop, babysit Natalie a few extra days, and serve jury duty. Check back often this week for some fun new artwork :)

Now is the time for Stampaganza!
Just in time for your holiday shopping ~ purchase 2 stamp sets and receive a 3rd set for FREE! You can shop online 24 / 7 on my website ~ click the link on the side of this page to be directed to my website.

There are many stamp sets that will be retiring at the end of this year. Check my website on Monday and Close To My Heart will add a highlighted section to Online Shopping showing the sets that will be retiring. This will be your last chance to purchase these fun stamps and you can take advantage of the special.

stamping hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment