Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A whole lot of Caboodle





The first picture shows 4 two-page scrapbooking layouts, 12 cards and the left over paper! I also took the other pictures so that you could see the projects better. I am participating in a swap with other CTMH consultants and we had to send each of them a layout and 3 cards. I was amazed that I could create ALL of the shown projects with one Caboodle paper pack and some additional neutral color background cardstock! This sure shows what a great value the Level 2 paper packs are.

Click on the pictures for a closer view.

Call or email me to order your own Caboodle scrapbooking kit.

Shop 24 / 7 at stampingjoy.myctmh.com

stamping hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I love the paper - and I can't wait to stamp tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure can do a lot with 1 pack. Great layouts. I love Felicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colors in the package.

    Barb K

    ReplyDelete