Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stamping Workshop

This past week was 2 of my stamping workshops. Both groups have the nicest women! They inspire me, motivate me, and we always have plenty of laughter.
We created 5 different projects and I thought I would share with you 2 of the cards. The first card uses the Veranda paper with it's beautiful colors of Creme Brulee and Juniper. I used the Stamp of the Month ~ A Little Everything ~ for the word Happy, and the word Birthday comes from the set (D1386) ~ Save the Date. The design was inspired by a card that I saw in a magazine.

This second card is my version of a card that is shown on 81 of the Close To My Heart Idea book. I used the stamp set (A1102) A Posy. This adorable set is available for only $7.95!

We always have room in the class for new people ~ hope you can come sometime! Call or email me if you have any questions.

stamping hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment