Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy July and More


I hope that all of you had a very safe and Happy 4th of July. Just couldn't resist adding this picture of Natalie that I took after the parade. She really enjoyed the parade and enjoyed collecting candy, beads and seeing the fire trucks and dogs. Doesn't this popsicle look refreshing?



The evening scrapbooking workshop on July 28th will be using the Splendor paper - such fun summer paper! Email me today to sign up for this workshop.




*shown is the artwork created by CTMH and is just a sample of what we could be creating








This is page one of the Cherry O scrapbooking workshop that was held in June. Would you like to create this layout? I will be repeating the workshop on July 28th in the morning workshop. I also have some kits available for those who would like to create this layout on their own.




The card stamping workshop in July is on the 21st for the morning class and the 22nd for the evening class. We will be creating some fun projects, with some featuring the adorable hedgehogs in the Stamp of the Month.




Tomorrow I leave for Washington D.C. and the Close To My Heart convention. I will enjoy the time away with consultants from all over the U.S. and Canada. This is my time to learn, create and be inspired!



stamping hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment