Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Magical Close To My Heart Convention!

The Close To My Heart Convention this year was at the happiest place on earth ~ Disneyland. I finally have a day off of work and wanted to blog about the wonderful time that I had. Close To My Heart really knows how to treat us special, and so did Disneyland! Here are some pictures to show you just a taste of all that I saw and did.






A dream is a wish your heart makes...when you're fast asleep!


Only Disneyland would put out such cute pillows on their beds.







Wonderful artwork created by both CTMH artists and talented CTMH consultants featuring new products. And yes, you are reading the display board correctly ~ CTMH has an Exclusive Cricut cartridge with over 700 different images! Such an exciting new product.






Beautiful artwork featuring the new paper called Wonderland. This is one of my favorite new paper packs with the yummy colors of Crystal Blue and Chocolate.





The Directors were invited to a special dinner and then treated to a pass to Disneyland Adventure and reserved viewing of the World of Color ~ Lights and Sounds show. This is a picture of Michelle B. and I waiting for the show to start.





Chris H. a wonderful consultant, created this display of all of the items that she created with just one key of the new Cricut ~ Art Philosophy Collection cartridge!






Here I am with some of my team members ~ Danielle ~ me ~ Tricia ~ Rhonda ~ Cynthia, taken at the Awards Banquet.



Founder of Close To My Heart ~ Jeanette with Monica and Kristine introducing some our new products.




Next Summer I will be traveling to Dallas to the next Close To My Heart convention. I would love to have you join me!

stamping hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was so much fun! It should be in Disney every year!

    ReplyDelete