Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6


Merry Christmas
from me
 and Close To My Heart!


***On the 6th Day of Christmas, Joyce offered to me the "Make It from Your Heart" - how to book for $6.75***

I will even include some paper to get you started on your next project!

This publication features both layout patterns as well as card patterns. The patterns include cutting instructions, layout placements and tips.

Why do I use the Make It from Your Heart instructions? Because I know that following the basic pattern my finished artwork will be a success. I can use whatever paper, embellishments, or pictures and I can even turn the pages and they always look GREAT!


Do you sew or knit? 
If you did, would you just purchase the fabric or the yarn and just start, or would you first search for a pattern and follow the directions? 
Scrapbooking and cardmaking are similar. By following these patterns, you can then just use your creativity for the fun part - embellishing!

Today's offer is only good until midnight, December 6 - so email me to add this to a shopping bag for you.

stamping hugs,
Joyce

*tax and shipping charges will be added.
If you would prefer to not receive the daily emails, just let me know and I will remove your name.



I have started a facebook page private group for just my customers. It is a great place for me to easily share artwork, tips and ideas. This is also an easy way for you to ask questions. If you are a facebook fan and are not already my "friend", please ask me to join the group. I have also added some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment