Friday, October 11, 2013

Christmas Card Workshop


It is that time of year to think about making your Christmas Cards. What a wonderful gift to your special family and friends ~ a homemade Christmas card.

You will be creating 20 cards with the soon to be released Sparkle and Shine paper pack.

Included with your kit:
20 cards and envelopes
pre cut paper from a 1/2 pack of Sparkle and Shine paper pack 
Trim a tree stamp set
Sparkles Holiday Shapes
1/2 pack of clear sparkles

All of this plus instructions, my help and the time spent with friends!

Dates:
November 6th ~ Wednesday ~ 9:00 a.m. at my Palos Heights home
November 9th ~ Saturday ~ anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at The Loft in Frankfort

You should allow about 2 - 2 1/2 hours to complete the cards. You are invited to spend all day at The Loft if you have other projects that you would like to work on - space is limited, so you need to let me know ahead of time.

I will be adding additional dates, so if either of these dates don't work for you, please let me know what would work and I will try to schedule for that day.

stamping hugs,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment