Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let It Snow!

What fun I had today watching it snow outside and coloring snowmen in the house! (These little guys were hard to photograph, so you may have to click on the picture to see a better view.)
I made 18 snowman refridgerator magnets for a church group function for this coming Friday. The magnets are round favor tins found in the bridal section of many craft stores.
*I stamped snowflakes on a 2" white circle and adhered the circle to the inside back of the tin.
*The snowman is from the stamp set Magical Season and he is watercolored, cut out and adhered with foam tape to the circle.
*I added a tablespoon of glitter to the tin.
*The clear top stays in place with an adhesive strip of paper stamped with snowflakes. The adhesive paper strips are included with the tins.


~I love snow and even if you don't see snow outside your windows where you live, you can have a snowman in your house!~

stamping hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment