Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Studio J

I am so excited to share with you my first layout created with Studio J! What fun I had designing this layout using pictures from Michelle and Jon's Engagement Dinner. Now, I love classic scrapbooking with all of my papers and embellishments, and I will never stop creating the classic way, but this is a great addition to my scrapbooking. One bonus about Studio J is that I can order more than one copy of a layout to share with others who would like to have this layout in their scrapbook.

Watch for Studio J to become available for you to play with in March. There is nothing to download to your computer, no sign up or fee to pay. The only charge is when you purchase your finished layout.

Are you interested in playing with Studio J in January? Sign up today to become a CTMH consultant and not only do you get to play with Studio J in January, you get a discount on all of your orders!

Email me with any questions that you may have.

stamping hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Both Studio J layouts are awesome. YOu GOTTA LOVE Studio J! Great job.

    ReplyDelete