Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Food & Family! This year I want to scrapbook those memories as soon as possible, and thought you might like to join me.
So, spend Thursday with your families.
Spend Friday shopping.
Spend Saturday Scrapbooking. I can't think of a better weekend!
12 Hour Crop
Saturday, November 24, 2012 ~ 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Joyce Beenes, Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
Calvin Church ~ 101st &
COST ~ $10
Your fee includes:
· Coffee & Tea
· Close To My Heart Goodie Bag
* There are several carry-out restaurants in the area for supper. There is also a full kitchen if you would like to bring your own food.
Supplies that will be for sale:
· Cardstock & some Paper Packs
· Albums and page protectors
· Diecut machines (extension cords and power strips will be supplied)
· Scrapping and paper crafting supplies
· Snacks to share
Optional Tag Class
At 2:00 pm, I will be having a Christmas Tag Class. I will supply all the necessary paper, stamps, and inks to make 15 Christmas tags ~ beautiful tags for your special Christmas gifts! When you RSVP for the crop, please let me know if you will be taking the class.
Space is limited. Confirmation of your spot will be when I receive your payment. You can mail a check to me at:
6244 W. Carol Lane, Palos Heights,