Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Crop & More

What a GREAT time we had at the Thanksgiving Crop. 
Great friends
Lots of laughs
Yummy food
9 layouts assembled!

 To thank all of those who attended, I created this layout for them. So happy that I did since I could just add my Thanksgiving pictures and my layout was complete also.
The bottom left page photo is inserted in a flip flap and there are several additional pictures behind and my journaling.

This layout was one that I did many years ago at a Close To My Heart Leadership Conference. It was just meant for some of my vacation pictures from San Francisco.
I just need to add the title and some journaling. (My family has requested that I keep my journaling private since I tend to add a lot of details :-)

Really, the pictures were from our visit to the Golden Gate Bridge - we even walked onto the bridge. You just cannot see it due to the heavy fog.

One more vacation layout that I had finished several months ago for a workshop. My pictures fit just perfectly!

The next Crop will be held in February ~ hope you can attend!

stamping hugs,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment