Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Christmas


Merry Christmas
from me and Close To My Heart!

During each of the 12 Days of Christmas, you will receive an email with spectacular offers at special promotional pricing. If you are interested, just email me, tell me how many (or color) you would like, and I will start a shopping bag. I will tally your order and email you a total on December 13th or 14th. At that time you can either call with a credit card info or mail me a check. There will even be a drawing for the Hostess Rewards, so if you find an extra goodie in your order, it is a special just for you!

***On the first Day of Christmas, Joyce offered to me the Piercing Tool Kit for only $5.00!

Why do you need the piercing tool? 
Not only is it great to piercing your paper before adding brads, you can also use it to transfer gems and glue dots to your project. 
It is also great for removing intricate items off of your Cricut cutting mat.
You can never have enough of this handy tool - Why not purchase a few and give them to all of your scrapbooking friends.

***So as an added bonus, if you order the Piercing Tool Kit, I will add some Gems to your shopping bag for FREE!***

Today's special will be good through tomorrow (December 2nd) since it is the first day, but after this, the specials will only be good for one day.

stamping hugs,
Joyce

*tax and shipping charges will be added.
If you would prefer to not receive the daily emails, just let me know and I will remove your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment