Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4


Merry Christmas
from me
 and Close To My Heart!


***On the 4th Day of Christmas, Joyce offered to me 15% off Card Making Supplies shown on page 123 of the Idea Book!***

There are several different styles, colors and shapes to stock up on. 
For those of you who are scrapbookers, the Kraft Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes make the cutest mini album 
- just ask me how and I would be happy to show you.


Today's tip is really just a thought. 
If you are a scrapbooker, you already have supplies to create cards. Cards are like little scrapbook pages and a handmade card shows how much you care. Send someone a random card this week and just let someone know you were thinking of them. It will make their day! 

"A card is not just a card, it is a hug with a fold in the middle!"

Today's offer is only good until midnight, December 4 - so email me to add this to a shopping bag for you.

stamping hugs,
Joyce

*tax and shipping charges will be added.
If you would prefer to not receive the daily emails, just let me know and I will remove your name.



I have started a facebook page private group for just my customers. It is a great place for me to easily share artwork, tips and ideas. This is also an easy way for you to ask questions. If you are a facebook fan and are not already my "friend", please ask me to join the group. I have also added some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment