Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3


Merry Christmas
from me
 and Close To My Heart!


***On the 3rd Day of Christmas, Joyce offered to me the Dakota Level 2 Paper Packet for $8.45 - that is a 15% savings!***

This fun paper pack with the wood grain, denim, and barn red hounds-tooth looking paper along with 3 other patterns are great for outdoor and boy pictures. 
It is shown on page 32 of the Idea Book. 

For those of you who come to my Scrapbooking Workshops, this is one of the paper packs that we will not be working with. Close To My Heart gives us 8 new paper packs every 6 months - so hard to decide which ones not to use.

This special is good for today only.
***

Today instead of a tip, I would like to suggest that you shop your local "mom and pop" business.
It makes me sad that more and more of these business are closing, so today I would like to feature one of my favorites:
Golden Shoes at 12212 S. Harlem Ave in Palos Heights.
My mom used to take me there when I was a little girl and now I am taking my granddaughters. You are greeted with a smile and treated to a lollipop when you leave. 

Let me know about one of your favorite stores.



stamping hugs,
Joyce

*tax and shipping charges will be added.
If you would prefer to not receive the daily emails, just let me know and I will remove your name.



I have started a facebook page private group for just my customers. It is a great place for me to easily share artwork, tips and ideas. This is also an easy way for you to ask questions. If you are a facebook fan and are not already my "friend", please ask me to join the group. I have also added some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment